McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Post graduate degree with excellent academic record; MBA, MPH, MPP, PhD or relevant advanced professional degree is preferred
- 8+ years of consulting working experience in international environments, with the stature necessary to interact as thought partner with senior colleagues and clients
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience as a consultant in a professional services firm preferred
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking and strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English, and in local languages as required
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.