Expert - Digital Supply Chain
McKinsey & Company
Expert - Digital Supply Chain
Focusing on supply chain digital strategy, Industry 4.0, and IoT, you will work in a team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted end to end supply chain management strategies.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be working with McKinsey Industrial IoT Hub in Great China Region. Our team assists clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Industrial IoT Hub is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that opportunities are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
Focusing on supply chain digital strategy, you will work in a team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted end to end supply chain strategies.
We work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in customer experience, innovation, revenue, and costs. You will help leaders translate their digital vision into a prioritized set of value-rich opportunities and help determine how organizations can be set up for success in a digital world. In order to achieve this, you will be expected to draw upon your deep industry or consulting experience as well as proprietary McKinsey data.
- Professional industry experience gained from consumer goods, automotive, industrial or advanced electronics companies.
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Extensive experience in supply chain strategy and designing E2E supply chain system
- Deep S&OP knowledge
- Proven track record and expertise in defining and implementing digital strategies across all stages of the value chain (Industry 4.0/IoT)
- Experiences of transformation as internal or external consultant
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Chinese
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Industrials & Electronics
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.