McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 3-10years of highly relevant work experience in the sustainability space
- Basic understanding of complex energy systems is a big plus
- Strong interest in sustainability, energy transition and cleantech; relevant experience in renewables (solar, wind, hydrogen, hydro, geothermal), asset decarbonization, decarbonization policy, sustainable financing, carbon offsets, carbon audit or carbon modelling
- Ambition to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment with steep learning curve
- Familiarity with sustainably integrating energy efficiency considerations into a complete system for performance management
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen; comfort working with numbers/quantitative models
- Proven ability to lead teams, motivate others and gain the respect of clients and colleagues; ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.