McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor´s degree ideally in engineering; master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred; MBA is considered is a plus
- 8+ years of global purchasing experience for maintenance in large mining companies and related industries (e.g., mining/oil & gas sector)
- Strong foundational knowledge of procurement and strategic sourcing principles such as TCO, supplier collaboration, design to cost, risk management, price leverage, organizational design, global sourcing, etc.
- Experience evaluating and driving transformational improvements across procurement and sourcing organizations, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in Spanish and English
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.