Client Development Advisor - European Consumer Private Equity
McKinsey & Company
Client Development Advisor – European Consumer Private Equity
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- University degree with an excellent academic record
- 5+ years of professional experience in PE strategy consulting, investment banking, equity research, private equity or in corporate M&A / corporate development at an investment director level or equivalent
- Highly experienced in consumer investing
- Successful track record in developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in private equity with a focus on consumer, either through serving them as clients or working in relevant entities
- Creativity, experience and initiative to generate and pursue innovative ideas
- Ability to interact collaboratively with consultants and operate as an integral member of client services team networks, forging effective relationships across a distributed and non-hierarchical organization
- Ability to build consensus and lead delivery without formal line authority
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to draft, edit and quality assure long documents in English to a high standard; additional European language skills is an advantage, but is not required
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.