McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of business immigration paralegal/HR experience, preferably including in-house experience
- Experience working with the following case types: F-1 CPT/OPT, H-1B, L-1, TN, H-1B1, E-3, J-1, O-1, and employment and marriage based green card processes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network across many functions
- Strong client service orientation
- Excels at creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills and attention to detail with full ownership of initiatives and tasks
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Proactively drive improvement initiatives
- Exercises clear and appropriate judgment in a range of situations
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Proficiency in ServiceNow is a plus
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Certain US states require McKinsey & Company to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role. A reasonable estimate of the range for new joiners for this role in the United States is $79,000 - $108,700. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to an individual's assigned office location, experience and expertise. Certain roles are also eligible for bonuses, subject to McKinsey’s discretion and based on factors such as individual and/or organizational performance.
Additionally, McKinsey offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, and paid time off.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.