McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- UG or PG in commerce, business studies, operations or economics
- 1+ years of work experience in banking, FinTech, consulting or equity research; digital transformation knowledge or experience will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of financial statements and general business concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English and local language)
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willing to work in a demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strategy & Corporate Finance
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.