Manager - Supplier Enablement Team
McKinsey & Company
Manager – Supplier Enablement Team
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- University degree and excellent academic record required; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrable record of impact, with 5+ years of professional experience, including 3 years of Vendor management office experience or Procurement operations in a professional services firm, global corporate or BPO firm
- Experience or previous exposure working with BPO/Outsourcing engagement
- In-depth knowledge of applied due diligence to all procurement phases from requirements gathering to supplier relationship management and service exit, preferably in indirect procurement
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to a global audience on a regular basis, build and maintain highly effective and collaborative relationships
- Experience in deploying technology solutions, creating new processes, and driving change across organizations to adhere to/adopt those processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a work-setting, knowing how to address and manage unpredictable outcomes
- Experience managing a global/virtual team across time zones
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.