McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- 1+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or from a similar high quality customer service environment (e.g. the hospitality industry)
- Customer-oriented mindset: your focus is on how to best support our clients and people
- Entrepreneurial, have great organizational skills, and you enjoy solving calendar scheduling as well as other administrative tasks
- Do not mind changes in schedules but rather enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- You enjoy an environment with young, dynamic, and caring colleagues
- Proactive self-starter with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and orally (main working language) and Swedish as native level
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office tools
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.