Assistant General Counsel - Equity/Alternative Fee Arrangements
McKinsey & Company
Assistant General Counsel – Equity/Alternative Fee Arrangements
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- A strong grasp of the fundamentals of equity arrangements, in particular the issues typically considered when deploying a minority investment
- 5+ years’ experience drafting and negotiating the types of contracts referenced above
- Team player who is highly collaborative, collegiate and flexible with a willingness to take on new, unexpected and challenging assignments
- Commercial awareness: ability to identify the most salient pressure points in complex and varied commercial scenarios
- Excellent communicator: conveys information clearly in written and verbal form, can translate large amounts of complex information into a digestible format capable of understanding by busy, non-legal professionals
- Accomplished project manager with the ability to readily switch between pragmatism and in-depth analysis
- Comfort in a highly challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environment
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.