McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- 4+ years of professional experience with risk management through risk advisory, legal, compliance, public affairs/GR, audit, or consulting / professional services roles
- Prior experience with, and understanding of risks specific to, energy, oil & gas, mining, chemicals, or agricultural sectors strongly desired
- University degree; JD or master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work across all levels and with multiple stakeholders globally, including experience with conflicts management and consensus-building
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, including clear and concise writing and editorial skills
- Excellent analytical, issue-spotting and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity confidently and handle complex, sensitive issues
- Demonstrated track record managing multiple priorities; strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative attitude, with interest and aptitude for working as part of a global team, across countries and cultures desired
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Certain US states require McKinsey & Company to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role. A reasonable estimate of the range for new joiners for this role in the United States is $124,500 - $171,200. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to an individual's assigned office location, experience and expertise. Certain roles are also eligible for bonuses, subject to McKinseyï¿½s discretion and based on factors such as individual and/or organizational performance.
Additionally, McKinsey offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, and paid time off.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.