McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor or master’s degree or vocational education with a higher degree
- 2+ years of finance experience (ideally in an international environment)
- Outstanding communication (fluency in French and English)
- Dynamic team player who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally, collegially and comfortably with partners, consultants and support team members
- Ability to multitask and possesses excellent process management skills, can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Interest and excitement for digital tools and fluent user of standard business systems (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical and rigorous in developing solutions, able to dive into details where necessary, and to also take a big picture view
- Positive, open, mature, and flexible personality
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.