Finance Associate - US Payroll
McKinsey & Company
Finance Associate – US Payroll
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields preferred
- 2+ years of experience in US Payroll; knowledge of ADP is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service mindset; solid judgement/professionalism when handling sensitive issues
- Strong personal initiative with the ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.