McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Master’s degree in English interpretation and translation preferred
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in private sector)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping agreed upon deadlines
- Able to handle various IT settings, including Zoom, Teams, Webex and translation machines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Available to travel within Korea and abroad
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.