Research Science Intern - Battery Insights
McKinsey & Company
Research Science Intern – Battery Insights
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Master's or PhD student of (electro-)chemistry, materials science, chemical/materials engineering, electrical/mechanical engineering, or a comparable battery-relevant field
- Internship experience in market research or database building in a battery related laboratory/company preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including modeling; coding proficiency, e.g. in Python, is advantageous; knowledge of data management, such as SQL, is also a plus
- A passion for electrification and battery value chains
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Self-motivated and service-orientated work ethic
- Excellent English written and oral communication
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.