McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or a certified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA) equivalent
- 5+ years in finance field or relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong command in English and Bahasa language in both oral and written communications
- Excellent in analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and data visualization skills is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exposure to analysis tools such as SAP Cloud Analytics, Tableau, OBIE, SQL and Access queries would be an added advantage
- Experience working directly with senior leadership within the organization; and in a multinational/highly-matrixed professional services environment would be an added advantage
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.