McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Master’s degree preferably in HR or business
- 5+ years of relevant experience including experience building financial/compensation models
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond very well to the dynamic atmosphere with a high level of maturity and an acute sense of audience to determine the best approach
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.