Supplier Risk Manager
McKinsey & Company
Supplier Risk Manager
- New Jersey
- New York City
- San Jose
- Washington DC
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Demonstrable record of impact, with at least 8 years of professional experience out of which a minimum of five years, in compliance or third-party risk management, ideally in a global firm
- Expertise in regulatory compliance and reporting related to supplier risk management
- Firsthand experience of developing risk assessment methodologies, internal controls, processes and principles related to end-to-end supplier risk management, preferably in indirect procurement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Superior communication skills, ability to inspire confidence among senior leadership, build and maintain highly effective and collaborative relationships
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with ability to drive global projects to outcomes, including on cross-functional and complex topics
- Strong professional computing skills, including Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a work-setting, knowing how to address and manage unpredictable outcomes
- Professional, impartial, and independent attitude with a high degree of integrity
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Certain US states require McKinsey & Company to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role. A reasonable estimate of the range for new joiners for this role in the United States is $152,300 - $223,300. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to an individual's assigned office location, experience and expertise. Certain roles are also eligible for bonuses, subject to McKinseyï¿½s discretion and based on factors such as individual and/or organizational performance.
Additionally, McKinsey offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, and paid time off.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.