McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Tertiary qualification (e.g. bachelor’s degree) in accounting or finance
- 4+ years accounting experience
- Experience and in depth knowledge of working capital management and revenue management
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting principles and best practice in a large organization
- Experience with multi-currency billings and a strong knowledge of VAT is essential
- Good understanding of the location of work rule and the impact this has on where projects can be opened
- In depth understanding of WIP management and experience in assessing the impact of different approaches
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other Microsoft suite software
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.