McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
You'll join Seoul offices to work hand in hand with colleagues and clients on solving our clients' most important business challenges.
What You'll Do
- Advanced degree, preferably an MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Associate Principal/Partner level (or equivalent title) experience at a tier-one consulting firm
- 8+ years of work experience after graduate school, with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact
- Proven track record of developing new client relationships and generating business development opportunities that leads to successful client engagements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- Team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Proven thought leadership within his/her industry space including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage innovation
- Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations; excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Seasoned leader or director with strong entrepreneurial drive, who thrives on intellectual challenge and raises the bar in terms of client service delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Korean
- Willingness to travel
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.