Consultant - Cyber Risk Management
McKinsey & Company
Consultant – Cyber Risk Management
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
You will help resolve our client’s strategic technology and cyber risk issues.
- University degree ideally in computer science, mathematics or business degree with specialization in technology management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a professional services environment or industry/tech company
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven experience in cyber security strategy and risk based digital resilience transformations
- Practical knowledge in IT risk management, information security and technology risk
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and the office local language(s)
- Willingness to travel
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.