McKinsey & Company
As a team, you will help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals by identifying, and oftentimes implementing, potential solutions for a specific challenge. You will manage the day to day execution of a client project and will take ownership of its end products. You will contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results. You will guide and develop individual team members and ensure they have the support they need to learn and grow.
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in one of our office in Latin America. You will typically lead a team of 3-5consultants and will help our clients in the private, public, and socialsectors solve some of their most pressing problems. You will work with a rangeof experts in the firm, from data scientists to researchers to software and appdesigners.
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world.
What You'll Do
- Manage all aspects of a client project, including relationships with various stakeholders
- Lead high-performing teams in an inclusive, empathetic way
- Coach and sponsor others
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them by focusing on the most important challenges
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g. MBA, PhD, etc.); equivalent work experience may also be accepted depending on country or practice
- Experience as a consultant in a professional services firm preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.