Manager - Motion Graphics
Job Title: Manager – Motion Graphics
Simplilearn is the world’s #1 Online Bootcamp focused on helping people acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. Our award-winning online Bootcamps are designed and updated by 2000+ renowned industry and academic experts. Through individual courses, comprehensive certification programs, and partnerships with world-renowned universities, we provide millions of professionals and thousands of corporate training organizations with the work-ready skills they need to excel in their careers and businesses. Our practical and applied approach has resulted in 85 percent of learners getting promotions or new jobs on day one. With over 1,000 live classes each month, real-world projects, and more, professionals learn by doing at Simplilearn.
Simplilearn is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager – Motion Graphics (Art Director) to join their team. In this role, you will lead a team of video editors and motion graphic designers and will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering creative videos. Conceive, and implement concepts in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Lead a 3-4 member team of Marketing video editors and work on videos to produce campaigns that are engaging and visually enticing.
- Determine content & production schedule by collaborating with other teams to outline concepts and coordinate creative activities to arrive at the final output.
- Produce sketches or ‘storyboards’, deciding the colour palette or ‘roughs’ to communicate ideas to the Content Marketing team and other Marketing Stakeholders
- Maintain the highest standards in design and consistently produce creative content for digital.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other video designers and provide directions. Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Establish budgets and timelines and ensure delivery of finished creatives within those parameters.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Creative Arts / Design from a recognized Institute is a must with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as a Motion Graphic artist
- Must have hands-on experience with video design tools: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator & other tools
- Knowledge in colour management, typography, motion graphics & visual effects
- Experience in 3D animation productions will be an advantage.
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional animation skills and attention to design details.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Creative with a strong visual sense and a good eye for aesthetics.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a sensibility for clean, modern design.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing environment and business needs, you are proactive, resourceful and result oriented.
- Good communicator with an open-minded attitude, you are a team player but you do not shy away from taking your own initiative and work independently when needed.
- With an eye for detail and quality, you possess excellent time management and organization skills with an ability to work with tight timelines