Senior Executive - Finance
Position – Senior Executive – Finance
Simplilearn is one of the world’s leading certification training providers. Over one million professionals and 2,000 corporate training organizations (like Dell, KPMG, Bosch, etc.) have harnessed its award-winning programs in digital technologies, which are co-created with leading certification bodies, universities, and corporate partners (like – AWS, IBM & Microsoft).
We provide online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science, where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly and demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
- Plan and execute comprehensive paid digital marketing strategies, leveraging Google Search, Bing Search, Google Analytics, YouTube Ads, Google Discovery Ads, and Demand Gen campaigns.
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and evaluate them against pre-defined goals, focusing on ROI and KPIs.
- Identify key trends and insights from the data, and utilize these insights to optimize spending and overall campaign performance.
- Brainstorm innovative and sustainable growth strategies to ensure the continuous evolution of digital marketing initiatives.
- Strategize, implement, and assess experiments and conversion tests to improve campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to develop and enhance ad copies and landing pages, as well as to optimize the user experience throughout the customer journey.
- Coordinate with the content and design team to create compelling and effective ad assets.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Foster collaborations with Google Partners to drive business growth and expansion.
- Implement and monitor conversion points, and optimize user funnels for maximum conversion rates.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide insights and recommendations for their adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and Skills:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing is required.
- Demonstrable experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media campaigns.
- Highly creative with a proven ability to identify target audiences and design digital campaigns for effective lead generation.
- Experience in conducting A/B and multivariate experiments to enhance campaign performance.
- Profound knowledge of website analytics tools such as Keyword Planner, Performance Planner, Google Analytics, GTM, Google Ads & Bing Editor.
- Familiarity with Tableau and Salesforce is preferred.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels to drive higher conversion rates.