Data Platform and Reporting Product Manager
Unity is a leading business platform enabling mobile content creators to prosper in the app economy. Our mission is to help app developers turn their apps into scalable and sustainable businesses, with the most robust, comprehensive business platform available. Ultimately, we help customers focus on what they do best – creating great apps and user experiences – while we enable their business expansion in the app economy!
The Offerwall provides a value exchange between app publishers, advertisers, and consumers. Publishers integrate the offerwall to make more ad revenue within their apps, advertisers promote their products to the publisher’s user base to acquire quality traffic, and consumers engage with the ads within the offerwall in return for in-app rewards to continue their user journey.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to lead our data platform and reporting efforts! Our data platform supports both internal and external features, from business intelligence tools, to customer dashboard reports, to algorithms built by our data science team. The integrity of our data is essential to the smooth running of our product, with data also being used by our finance and accounting teams for customer billing and payout.
What you’ll be doing
- You will own the roadmap for our data platform and both our internal and external reporting pipelines, working closely with product, engineering and business partners to ensure we are prioritizing and delivering the right features and projects.
- You’ll also play a key role in handling documentation that clearly explains how consumers of our data products are able to access the data they require.
- Work closely with our business intelligence team to coordinate on data requirements for new features, ensuring we (and our customers) are able to measure the success of what we’re releasing to market
What we’re looking for
- Experience working with data platform and/or engineering teams
- Proven experience as a product manager for a B2B and B2C mobile/tech products
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects, priorities and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- You confidently query databases using SQL and a day buried in the data to answer sophisticated questions is fun and fulfilling.
- Ability to define a compelling product, path to market, and then evangelize that vision internally and externally while taking full ownership of the project/product
You might also have
- Experience working in an agile development environment and development teams
- Ability to collaborate and work efficiently with teams in various locations worldwide
- You have experience performing root cause analysis and understanding system flows using an iterative, data-oriented approach.
Gross base salary (USD): $117,000 - $145,000
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Something looks off?