Growth Marketing Manager, Industry
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Marketing Campaigns team focused on the Industrial verticals. The team is growing rapidly and this role is critical in transforming our go-to-market strategy and efforts to drive demand and expand business revenue within our segments.
In this role, you will understand the entire customer journey, support the creation of the customer lifecycle roadmap, and determine ideal marketing channel communications to deepen customer engagement and loyalty. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution such as campaign strategy, content distribution, email nurture programs. You will lead all aspects of performance from end to end inclusive of content promotion strategy and channel mix for lead funnel and revenue conversions, and ultimately increase the lifetime value of customers.
You are passionate about an integrated customer experience and creating highly-engaging campaigns with proven ability to create marketing strategies that improve awareness, demand, product adoption, engagement and retention.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing program from Awareness to Upsell/Cross-Sell. You will ensure programs will align with business targets and impact growth in revenue.
- Partner with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Design, Web, Events, etc.), planning and implementing multi-channel programs to ensure alignment with the overall product strategy and customer experience
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing campaign managers to align on a cohesive customer lifecycle roadmap and strategy
- Build and optimize data-driven customer journeys across the LAER customer engagement model
- Partner with the Marketing Strategy, Analytics, and Insights and E-commerce teams to identify the key drivers of demand, upgrade, engagement and churn, and identify insights from prospect and customer data to continually improve end-to-end marketing efforts
- Formulate in-depth analysis and insights for campaigns via Eloqua reports, Salesforce, Looker and other tools or dashboards
What we’re looking for
- Integrated campaign marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment, driving cross-functional teams to deliver against customer growth goals
- Strong analytical and growth marketing skills, including prospect to customer conversion optimization using quantitative and qualitative user data
- Able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative approach
- Outstanding project management and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or similar marketing technologies
- Great attitude and a self-starter mentality towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams especially with marketing and sales organizations
You might also have
- Familiarity with any of the industrial segments - Automotive, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction
- Understanding of the unique characteristics and culture of the Gaming industry
Gross base salary (USD): $61,200 - $82,900*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Something looks off?