Unity Technologies, a fast paced organisation, is looking for an experienced EMEA benefits professional to manage the day to day administration, queries and communications of employee benefits and leave programs across our EMEA locations. We seek an individual to join us in building and delivering programs that provide our employees a seamless and service focused experience, while also being responsible for identifying areas for process improvements.
The right candidate for this job will be a self-starter who can jump in and contribute to the Benefits team on day one. Join our team and help improve the wellbeing of our employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a local benefits expert for EMEA and maintain a good understanding of our benefits and leave plans to be able to manage, explain and resolve day to day queries and partner with benefits vendors to ensure a positive day to day employee benefits experience
- Collaborate with our HR Operations and HR People Partner team to ensure administrative processes and transactions in Workday are running efficiently
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administering our benefits and leave programs.
- Manage and maintain EMEA employee benefits information on our intranet ensuring these are relevant, up to date and user friendly
- Work collaboratively with the Benefits manager to support EMEA projects and renewals. This includes, onboarding new vendors (invoicing, contracts), processing contract renewals, Workday system updates and drafting communications
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience in benefits administration with a focus on employee benefits in EMEA region
- Knowledge of local (in-country) regulations and compliance requirements related to employee benefits
- Experience with delivering process improvements in relation to benefits administration
- Highly organised and capable of working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and comfortable seeking answers when help is needed
- HRIS experience using Workday
You might also have
- Excel skills (Formulas)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Relocation support is not available for this position. Immigration, Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.