Senior Channel Partner Account Manager
We are looking for a Senior Channel Partner Account Manager professional to join our growing team in Unity’s Channel Partnerships organization, and help establish long-term relationships with current and prospective channel partners across the globe!
You will be our main partners' liaison in Japan, playing a vital role in the revenue growth through our channel partners network. You will work with reselling partners to establish and supervise business goals and performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation. You will also be a major contributor and accountable for developing new resellers and enabling them to perform.
Be responsible for the regional channel relationships end to end, drive the practice of outstanding partner account management, and accelerate revenue growth! This role demands strong planning skills, a passion for excellence in sales, and a desire to make a real impact on the growing and high-visibility team at Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as a key point of contact for assigned partners, marshaling resources to drive them to success
- Coordinate with regional business development leads to drive the success of growth strategies
- Conduct annual business planning with assigned partners, holding them accountable for critical metrics throughout the calendar year
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies with partners and guide partner participation in enablement and marketing activities
- Assist partners with crafting helpful tools, integrations, and training around Unity’s products and services
What we’re looking for
- Experience and understanding of Software as a Service business
- Significant experience in leading channel partners for a SaaS company, and building growth plans with partners
- Experience in key account management, with the ability to collaborate with executives and sales teams
- History of exceeding quota
- Bi-lingual in English and Japanese- proficiency in both written and spoken communication
You might also have
- Strong understanding of potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
- Deep understanding of Japan markets and culture
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
"Relocation support is not available for this position.”
"Immigration - "Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position."