Become a Financial Analyst for Unity! Come join our growing team as we build a first-class finance organization. We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be a key player in supporting Unity's financial planning processes by working with key leadership team members and stakeholders to drive and effectively scale Unity's rapid growth. This is a high impact role with high levels of executive visibility.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with business leaders and executives within GTM functions to support data driven decision making
- Develop and maintain dynamic, scalable forecasting models
- Support new initiatives through modeling and ad hoc analysis to support revenue growth
- Coordinate and prepare materials for executives and senior leadership
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Minimum 3+ years of finance experience, with prior Investment Banking, Private Equity or SaaS experience in a high growth start-up or technology company
- Strong financial modeling and analysis experience with ability to lead and build complex models
You might also have
- Prior GTM business partnering experience
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Salesforce and Workday
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.