Senior Front End Engineer, Commerce Platform
Unity is redefining real-time 3D by empowering creators and at the same time evolving the way it does business. The Commerce Platform team, an integral part of our company, is currently engaged in an exciting initiative to redefine the way we sell products across our diverse business units. As an engineer joining our team, you will play a crucial role in developing innovative solutions to sell our products. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that will influence a big part of Unity’s future.
We are looking for a skilled senior software engineer to collaborate with a global multi-disciplinary team and contribute to building the front-end systems of the Commerce Platform. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance the UI that provides billing, subscription, admin and checkout solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain ambitious user interfaces and groundbreaking frameworks and tools
- Work very closely with UX designers, product managers and a team of senior engineers building the next big thing
- Partner with engineers across the company to ensure the platform allows teams to create new products quickly and consistently
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
What we’re looking for
- Experience with SCSS and styled-components
- Passionate creating mobile-first and cross-browser friendly websites
- Passionate for performance, optimization, accessibility, and SEO
- Experience working with Storybook
You might also have
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Experience working with GCP, AWS, etc
- Full stack engineering experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.