We are looking for an organized professional to support the strategic planning, execution and oversight of company events which include tradeshow & conference sponsorships, client entertainment and internal company events. These events are closely aligned with the corporate marketing and sales strategy. This person will support various tasks as assigned on all elements of a program; including research, registration and list management, and vendor relations. This individual must be a team player, who can multitask and is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Global Events & Experiences team on both internal and external virtual and in-person events
- Managing and tracking multiple project deliverables and timelines
- Creating registration forms and tracking event attendance using various event platforms
- Travel arrangements, hotel room blocks, shipping, packing and moving event materials
- Opening invoices and tracking payments to vendors
What we’re looking for
- Prior events planning or coordination experience
- Excellent communicator with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to remain highly organized and maintain the self-discipline to keep track of ongoing, parallel projects and goals
- Passion for emerging technology, gaming, and/or entertainment mediums
- Ability to travel 30%
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.