IT Operations Specialist
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our Unity Technologies office, based in Singapore.
As our first IT hire in Singapore and will be key in supporting and maintaining the IT hardware and software for our employees, rolling out IT projects, providing support during Unity events, and much more.
One of the big challenges will be to effectively service and connect with the different Unity ofﬁces in the region – ensuring a proactive approach and timely delivery and execution.
You will represent the IT team in our Singapore ofﬁce, while also being part of an international team, where you will also take on tasks on our global support tasks list. You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing in-person support to staff in Singapore, and remote support worldwide
- Maintain and prepare meeting rooms, Support events
- Preparing equipment, onboarding new staff on their first day, and helping them get set up with their computer and accounts
- Keeping users updated on the status of their requests, as well as crafting and improving existing documentation and processes
- Engaging with our local vendors to get quotes, build purchase orders, place orders, take them in, and maintain our stock of equipment.
What we’re looking for
- An IT-related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers, Linux is a plus
- Experience with Network related troubleshooting
- Great collaboration skills, both oral and written in English
- Good at adapting to changes, delays, and unexpected events
You might also have
- Experience with audio-visual setups
- Experience with project work
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Immigration - Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.