HR Operations Specialist
The APAC HR Operations in Unity are made of an enthusiastic squad that strive to make our employee “easy” to work at Unity and that will be what this role delivers!
We want you to join us from our Japan office as we work towards enabling the Regional HR Operation team to transform to the next phase of our growth journey. You will be reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager based in Singapore and you will have the opportunity to operate across China, Korea, Singapore and ANZ in the Asia Pacific portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the input & accuracy of all employee data across all systems
- Implement all HR-related processes, partnering closely with HR, IT, Finance, Legal, and other teams within the company.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist the HR team by providing reports, tracking, document creation, etc
- Work as a team and cover for the duties of one another when required
What we’re looking for
- Effective communicator for HR functions
- Thrive on data accuracy
- Passion for optimizing workflows
- Familiar with Japan time tracking and legislation process
- Independent task driver
You might also have
- Workday experience
- Additional Language capability (Korean/Chinese), will be advantageous
- Experiences working within a technology company
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.