Manager, Partner Engineering
At Unity, we are revolutionizing the landscape of online game development, their launch, and live operations. Our Cloud Services division is dedicated to delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services that empower creators to launch new and immersive multiplayer experiences with confidence. With a comprehensive platform of connected services, we enable our customers to focus on crafting outstanding experiences.
We are currently seeking an individual with strong leadership and motivational skills to join our technical pre-sales team. The role of Manager, Partner Engineering requires a unique blend of strong managerial skills, technical expertise, intuition for business, adept project management, and a devotion to delivering outstanding customer experience.
As a leader within our Partner Engineers team, you serve as a trusted advisor to potential customers, driving adoption and initiating new partnerships while also mentoring and guiding your team members to achieve their best. Working in partnership with our Client Partners to offer comprehensive technology solutions that satisfy customer needs and reinforce their potential for success.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and develop relationships with technical decision-makers, positioning Unity as the industry leader in gaming services
- Act as a consultative resource for the business development team, providing technical expertise to clients throughout all stages of their development
- Construct solutions tailored to customer requirements, introduce our platform, and recognize opportunities to integrate further technologies that can improve customer workflows
- Cultivate inter-departmental collaboration to drive customer success
- Lead, mentor, and develop team members, fostering a culture of inclusion, continuous learning, and improvement
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in technical sales, designing enterprise solutions, or equivalent domain expertise coupled with a passion for leadership.
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure/cloud, networking, security, and live services, including proficiency in working with APIs/SDKs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with an emphasis on the ability to convey sophisticated concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and drive execution
You might also have
- An interest in emerging, pioneering, and groundbreaking technologies and their potential value.
- The capacity to read and understand code in languages such as C#, C++, Perl, or GoLang.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation Assistance or Immigration VISA Support is not available for this position.