Business Systems Analyst
Unity Technologies is looking for a proactive, analytical, meticulous, and motivated individual to join our Success Ops team as a Business Strategy Analyst supporting our Customer Success Everywhere Org. You will be working with senior leaders to be the voice of the business in all initiatives supporting systems used across CSE org, helping the team to hit our goals by driving alignment, eliminating friction, and uncovering new opportunities as we scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with multi-functional teams (Business Intelligence and Analysis, Product Management, Sales, Support, and more) to drive key business initiatives
- Supporting systems like Gainsight, Zendesk, Front, Ada, and more through our very own internal Jira ticketing management system
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve business-critical problems or risks in Zendesk and Gainsight but not limited to these systems
- Build/improve/drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Define key metrics and dashboards to supervise key business metrics
What we’re looking for
- Analytical: Comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem-solving, comfortable working with SQL, Zendesk Admin certification
- Action: Proactive
- Breadth: Thinking of the potential impacts of different actions/decisions on the business as a whole and driving for alignment with different collaborators.
- Background in management consulting, BizOps, and high-growth tech
- Adaptability and Growth Mindset: Ability to thrive in a face pace, constantly evolving environment
- Helping customers is your passion! and you don’t hesitate to go above and beyond to help them.
You might also have
- Data/analytics, and/or game ops experience
- Operational experience at a high-growth startup
- Experience leading programs or projects is nice to have
- Experience with CRM or Support service software
- Prior experience in Customer Success
Please note: Relocation Support or VISA/Immigration Support is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.