IT Operations Specialist
We are looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join our Unity Technologies office, based in Brighton, UK.
You will be key in supporting and maintaining the IT hardware and software for our employees, rolling out IT projects, providing support during Unity events and much more. One of the big challenges will be to effectively service and connect with the different Unity ofﬁces in the region – ensuring a proactive approach and timely delivery and execution.
You will represent the IT team in our Brighton ofﬁce, while also being part of an international team, where you will also solve tasks on our global support tasks list. At the same time, you will attend to the very varied task portfolio, that comes with working in an international team. You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing and shipping equipment, onboarding new staff on their first day and helping them get set up with their computer and accounts
- Providing in-person support to staff in Brighton, and remote support worldwide
- Keeping users updated on the status of their Software or Hardware requests, as well as crafting and improving existing documentation and processes
- Identifying when a computer problem requires hardware repair or replacement and handling the repair process end-to-end with the computer’s manufacturer
- Engaging with our computer and peripheral suppliers to get quotes, create purchase orders, place orders, take them in and maintain our stock of equipment in the Brighton office, as well as our EMEA buffer storage
What we’re looking for
- An IT related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers
- Good with problem solving skills
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Good at adapting to changes, delays and unexpected events
You might also have
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment for meeting rooms
- Experience in planning, detailing and executing projects
- Good knowledge of networking and experience with network troubleshooting
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.