Performance Manager, Demand
At Unity, we shape the future of on-device monetization and services. Our team of Performance Managers plays a pivotal role in optimizing the User Acquisition strategy of our clients (app developers, game developers, and mobile agencies).
If you thrive on challenges, are business oriented and are passionate about ensuring the success of our partners, while working in a dynamic and fun team environment, then this job is tailor-made for you!What you’ll be doing
- Manage and optimize campaigns on an ad-serving platform from integration to launch, to ensure optimal advertising for business partners
- Own and grow operational opportunities with mobile advertising partners through data-driven decision-making and high attention to detail
- Leverage internal BI and analytical tools to facilitate business advancement and process improvements
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to swiftly and appropriately address technical and campaign-related concerns in partnership with advertisers.
- Partner closely with advertisers worldwide to provide customer support and assist in the technical aspects of advertiser integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance.
- Client-centric, meticulous outlook with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Experience or Curiosity about online/mobile advertising or Ad tech
Relocation support is not available for this position.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.