Customer Success Manager
Luna from Unity is an all-in-one marketing platform that’s empowering app and game businesses to improve performance, efficiently! Luna enables studios to unlock incremental performance by providing technology and workflow tools.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will use their technical and analytical skills to address the opportunities and challenges of our customers! As a CSM, the individual will be crucial to our success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion of a large portfolio. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and grow relationships and spend with key mobile clients by helping them achieve performance that exceeds advertiser expectations
- Proactively onboard our Customers, driving successful deployment and adoption of Luna products and offerings
- Identify risks and opportunities in your portfolio; establish shared success plans with specific Customers as needed
- Advocate for the needs of our customers to other teams within Luna
- Investigate campaign performance data, identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in Customer Success, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Experience, or similar roles
- Proven success in achieving renewal and expansion targets
- Understanding of mobile gaming user acquisition strategies and performance metrics
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets, and delivering practical insights
- Strong interpersonal skills; both written and verbal, as well as organizational and prioritization skills
Visa/work immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.