Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Unity’s Marketing Operations team is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, systems support, identifying new growth opportunities, and completing critical initiatives.
Do you love working with people from all over marketing and making an impact on a fast paced team? We're looking for someone just like you!
We need a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to drive a seamless, engaging experiences for leads across the entire customer journey, from anonymous/unknown through sale. This is someone with experience leading high-value business-critical projects from beginning to end with cross-functional teams.What you’ll be doing
- Build seamless and effective end-to-end user experiences and ensure that project outcomes are widely adopted and understood through enablement and documentation.
- Craft email nurture campaigns and audience segmentation as well as activating and pulling existing data from Eloqua.
- Identify inefficiencies and business-critical improvements to our marketing teams, then come up with viable, scalable and efficient solutions that address the core problem. Drive the effort to put those solutions into place.
- Enable business end-users on platform and process changes and enforce process adherence.
- Hands-on experience managing Eloqua and Salesforce, building sophisticated programs at scale. Proven experience in demand generation and marketing operations.
- Marketing funnels and business processes are your strength. You understand how technology and platforms fit as part of solutions, and have experience building, analyzing and communicating data and reports to business end-users.
- Outstanding communication AND active listening skills. Ability to dig into core issues and ask probing questions vs. taking problems at face value. You can summarize and state things in an unambiguous and concise way, but you can also listen and understand quickly, with no fear of asking clarifying questions to minimize confusion.
- Comfortable with driving technical conversations and presenting the information to non-technical business users.
- Well-organized project management skills. You can clearly define the project goals, identify collaborators, timeline, phases, and documentation that are needed to push a project forward.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.