Come join Unity and be a part of a global Payroll team supporting 4,500 employees in 18 countries! You will be part of our AMER team. We want you to be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Process payroll transactions, including new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes and wage garnishments.
- Audit payroll data and reports for errors and resolve payroll issues
- Provide payroll reports to HR, tax, and accounting teams
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to questions from employees and managers
- Ensure payroll compliance with company policy as well as local tax legislation.
What we’re looking for
- You’re able to work in a regularly changing and very fast paced environment while at the same time able to determine the right balance between speed and quality
- You’ve worked in a transactional based payroll and thrive in a role of manual and automated processes, involving data gathering form HRIS, Benefits, employees as well as internal and external providers
- Experience in working with colleagues from different cultures across international offices
- Experience with equity reporting (RSU’s and Stock Options)
- You enjoy using your critical eye and analytical skills to solve the issues and challenges following a regional role with many diverse country complexities and needs
A collaborative, versatile, candid communicator, good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles and perspectives, building and fostering relationships with cross-functional audiences
You might also have
- Knowledge of Workday payroll and reporting. Experience with Colombia payroll required and Spain payroll preferred
- Minimum of 5 years payroll processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills are a must
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.