AMER/APAC Benefits Manager
Join our growing team and help lead our benefits program and team in AMER and APAC! Do you enjoy building processes and a fast-paced environment? This role is part of the Wellbeing Org, which helps promote wellbeing for our employees and their families through both benefit design and organizational wellbeing strategies. This role will help lead the benefits specialist team in AMER and APAC. Through thoughtful and compliant benefit design, you're impacting our employees' health and wellbeing across the Americas and Asia Pacific.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll apply your subject matter expertise to craft, develop, and lead complex benefits across multiple geographic regions
- You'll implement plans to improve our processes and policies, and work with the team to implement
- Supervise benefit delivery and partner with various vendors and brokers to deliver a streamlined employee benefit experience
- Manage a team of AMER and APAC benefits specialists
- Design and lead trainings for business partners and HR colleagues
What we’re looking for
- You're experienced in global benefit plans, regulation, and strategies, with solid knowledge of US benefits
- You’re knowledgeable about benefit-related regulatory requirements in multiple countries in the Americas and in Asia Pacific
- You thrive in a high growth and faced paced environment
- A proven people manager, who leads with empathy and is invested in the growth of your team
- You’re an excellent communicator and work well cross-functionally with business partners
You might also have
- Experience working in a global technology company
- Benefits program management experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.