IT Help Desk
We seek a skilled IT Support Analyst to join our remote helpdesk team and support all Unity's employees. As the first point of contact, you'll play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of Unity's technology systems.
In this fast-paced, 24/7 environment, you'll diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems, provide technical assistance, work with the IT team on new technology solutions and system maintenance, and identify areas for improvement.
Your excellent communication skills will be critical, as you'll need to explain technical information to non-technical individuals effectively. The goal of this role is to provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via our ticketing system with timely, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, and solve requests, or when unable to assist, reassign to the relevant team.
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions
- Improve the IT Knowledge Base by writing and maintaining documentation.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent customer service skills
- An IT-related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, in English
- Good at adapting to change, delays, and unexpected events
You might also have
- Good knowledge of networking and experience with network troubleshooting
- SaaS administration experience
- Linux experience
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.