Growth Partnership Manager, User Acquisition
We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
At Unity, we shape the future of on-device monetization and services. Our team of Growth Partnership Managers is partnering with a diverse range of advertising partners (major app developers, game developers, and mobile agencies) to optimize and drive growth in their User Acquisition strategy
If you thrive on challenges and are passionate about ensuring the success of our partners, while working in a dynamic and fun team environment, then this job is tailor-made for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Be the main point of contact to lead and maximize business opportunities to achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients/advertising partners.
- Own the performance and success of your clients by monitoring, optimizing and analyzing the performance of their User Acquisition campaigns.
- Lead all troubleshooting efforts and partner closely with our Ad Operations team to ensure issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Think critically about how to best use data for driving business/product decisions.
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients regarding User Acquisition strategy: optimization, ad units, creative, supply sources, and attribution.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in growing accounts, upselling and achieving revenue targets.
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and communication skills (verbal, written communication, presentation and facilitation) and ability to juggle with internal and external partners.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build strategies through collecting, organizing, dissecting, evaluating, and analyzing data using proprietary tools and Microsoft Excel ! (i.e. pivot tables, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, and various formulas).
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture and take strategic decisions.
- Good team player and desire to constantly go above and beyond, propelling your professional growth to new heights.
You might also have
- Previous experience in the mobile AdTech industry.
- Experience or curiosity about online/mobile advertising industry and measurement (CPI, CPM, Attribution etc).
- Comfortable with travels to attend client meetings and conferences.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.