Casual Studio Manager
Unity is hiring a Casual Studio Manager to join the Publishing Team at Supersonic.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager from the gaming industry, with an ambitious spirit and passion who will be responsible for handling Supersonic’s casual studios' partners to build and publish chart-breaking games. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the strategy of Casual games while delivering great mobile games to millions of users around the world.
To succeed in this role, you have to breathe the casual market and support our internal and external partners to lead innovative decisions based on your knowledge, expertise, and data. You will work closely with the market research, design, economy, and monetization teams, leading your studios and projects from play-test to full launch while constantly making business and product decisions to achieve your goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and implement your studios' and projects' vision and strategy, managing our relationship as the main point of contact.
- Monitor and gather market trends, insights, and game analytics into action items that will help your studios navigate their game roadmap.
- Develop, train, and support your studio partners, along with the design and monetization departments to provide a complete analysis of each element of the studio product to drive revenue and meet Supersonic’s goals.
- Continuously assess the game's performance and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
- Improve the internal process of game creation continuously.
What we’re looking for
- Passion for mobile games.
- 3+ years of experience working on casual mobile games - Must.
- Excellent UX/UI sense.
- Strong analytical skills, multitasking, and prioritizing ability.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English
- Willingness to travel (client meetings, conferences)
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position. Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.