Senior Full Stack Engineer, Finance Systems
Unity is looking for an experienced Finance Systems Software Engineer in the Enterprise Technology team to build and maintain our Finance Systems. This role will start as a team of one, where you will build out the function and collaborate with our business stakeholders in Finance, Accounting, Billing, Revenue Operations, and Engineering. The responsibilities include revising and implementing new Finance processes, building integrations between our existing systems, enhancing our automation capabilities, and implementing controls. This role requires a highly architectural technical knowledge with sound hand-on coding experience. Prior experience in the finance systems domain is strongly preferred.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid position based in our Bangalore office.
Domestic relocation is available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is provided for this position.
What you'll be doing
- Run the entire application life cycle, from requirements gathering, technical design, development, and testing to deployment
- Develop and maintain integrations between Workday, WSS, Salesforce, Zuora, Avalara, One Source, Blackline, FloQast and other external systems
- Design a scalable architecture for automated finance processes
- Implement and maintain IT General Controls (ITGCs) and other SOX-compliant technical controls
- Stay informed on the latest technologies and best practices in the Finance, Procurement, Accounting, Tax and ERP space
What were looking for
- 5+ years of full-stack experience. We're a multi-platform team, so it's important to have a solid understanding of the development frameworks and fundamentals of one or more of our platforms: web (React, TypeScript, Python API), analytics (BigQuery, Looker), GCP/AWS
- Deep hands-on experience with, and architectural and technical knowledge of Finance Systems like Workday Finance, Workday Strategic Sourcing (WSS), Adaptive, Avalara, Onetax, Blackline, FloQast etc.
- Proficiency configuration management and hand-on experience writing code on Java, Python, Node.js etc. programming language for finance systems and it’s integrations
- Working knowledge of other Lead-to-Cash systems such as Salesforce
- Working knowledge of analytics technologies such as Bigquery, Looker, or Sigma
You might also have
- Accounting and FP&A Processes
- Finance Operations, including Billing, Collections, and Accounts Payable
- SOX/ITGC components of each of the above
- Familiarity with integration technologies such as Workato, Workday EIB and Workday Studio
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.